Non profit orgnization Full Time
no Full Time
Execute HR General Activities such as staffing, training, benefits, corporate relations, campus hiring, engagement activities, manage internal communication, compliance programs, performance & potential management, mentoring volunteers and day-to-day HR operations.
communication & documentation officer Full Time
Role and responsibilities:-
The communication and documentation officer will report to Director while liaising regularly with key members of staff. Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
Creating, planning, implementation, management and oversight of all aspects related to the organization.
a. Initiating contact with potential donors – through letters of inquiry (LOI), emails, phone contacts, letters , requests etc.
· To help the organization in documentation, communication and publication.
b. Drafting all fundraising related correspondence
c. Pursuing actively innovative ways of cooperation with donors for funding opportunities
d. Creating new channels for fundraising according to LAKSHYA’s fundraising strategic plan
e. Concept writing, Proposal writing , Power point presentations etc.
f. Planning , organizing and coordinating profile – raising and fundraising events
g. Managing and cultivating relationship with donors, providing a consistent quality of response to donors;
h. Ensuring (in coordination with related areas) that technical and financial reports are sent to project related donors in a timely and regular manner;
i. Sending regular updates (information , newsletters, invitation etc.) to core funding donors;
j. Planning, organizing and coordinating donor acknowledgement and recognition events.
k. To maintain strong relationships with funding agencies, stakeholders, implementing agencies,
Social Worker for Children Home Full Time
We are searching for a fully dedicated Social Worker (!! only woman !!)for our children home in Najafgarh. We are caring for children in severe conditions, some of them are multiple handicapped, others are having genetic diseases. Working hours: 20 hrs/week, expected salary: 8000 Rs/month.
Your tasks mainly would be:
Hospital appointments/visits with children, Follow-Ups
Housevisits to sick/handicapped children
Maintaining Budget Statement File
Maintaining Stock Register
Maintaining Child Care Plan
Maintaining Medical Files
Medicine Distribution (including writing cards, putting labels)
Writing Monthly Child Report
Consulting our Children about their needs, problems, health condition, school matters etc.
Consulting Staff about current difficulties Consulting Parents about the development of their children
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates who are living not more than 1 hour from Najafgarh will be contacted. An application with a photograph and a motivation letter will be preferred.
Co- ordinator, office assistent Full Time
We have multiple immediate openings in our company for the profile of Management Trainee, PRO, Corporate Sales Executive & Business Development Executive.
*FRESHERS *& *INTERNS *of any educational streams are Welcome !!
Work Location : * THANE *!!
*Job Description *
1. Fix appointments with clients over the phone for generating leads.
2. Attend meetings with clients for prospecting revenue generation.
3. Meeting, presenting and converting the prospects into business.
4. Meet and interact with customers to capture and translate business
5. Assist sales teams in product presentations and solution collaterals
6. Meeting periodical sales targets on continous basis
7. Relationship management.
8. Co-ordination with different departments.
9. Tying up with the corporate in regard to the “Corporate Social
Responsibility” for helping the cancer patients.
10. Organizing promotional campaigns, analyzing & reviewing response/
requirements and communicating the same to the people on cancer care
detection camps, rallies etc . *
11. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
12. Establish and maintain current sponsor relationship
13. Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a lead.
Contact Person: Deepali
Contact No: 9930263523
We have openings in our company for the designation of Corporate sales, Business Develpoment Executive, Territory area sales executive, Relationship, Public Relationship Executive.
FRESHERS are Welcome !!
* Represent the company in case of any meetings, presentation.
* Co-ordination with different departments.
* Tying up with the corporate in regard to the “Corporate Social Responsibility” for helping the cancer patients.
* Identifying and developing new streams for sponsorship for monthly magazine
* Organizing promotional campaigns, analyzing & reviewing response/ requirements and communicating the same to the people on cancer care detection camps, rallies etc .
* Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
* Establish and maintain current sponsor relationship
* Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a lead.
Working Location : AHMEDABAD
Contact Person : Lavina
Contact number : 09223189453
Project Coordinator Full Time
Incumbent will handle various projects related to health check up
Project Assoicate – Agriculture (IWMP) Full Time
Work location: ADILABAD
Scope of work:
· Take responsibility of horticulture plantations and allied activities of project in all the project villages
· Periodically monitor and appraise the ongoing works of the project
· Capacitate farmers on technical aspects of maintenance of horticulture plants, methods of application of bio-pesticides and bio-fertilizers
· Guide the farmers on other Agriculture practices (intercrop, SRI paddy, Fodder and organic farming)
· To identify issues and risks related to growth of Horticulture species planted in the program/project in a timely manner and suggest appropriately
· Build rapport with officials of local govt. departments for linking Maa Wadi farmers to various govt. Schemes and benefits.
· Take responsibility of effective utilization of funds in accordance to project budget.
· Identify capacity building activities for the groups
· Work in coordination with the community resource persons
· Ensure completion of tasks as per the Monthly action plans
· Provide necessary technical guidance to Field organizers, Maa Wadi farmers, on horticulture plantations
· Identify training needs under the programme and to cater as appropriate.
· Provide guidance to the project participants based on the field visit observations
C. Reporting :
· Prepare of periodic reports for onward submission to the concerned resource agency (IMWP) and maintain Horticulture and allied activities related records and supporting documents (physical, financial and social aspects).
· Document the concerns in the project villages and the experiences of ongoing work
· Document the progress of activities and forward the same to be the reporting officer, time to time
Any other responsibility entrusted upon by Director and Joint Director from time to time